Thursday, September 01, 2005

The First Date

So, me and cute boy that I met last week went on a date last night. We went to dinner and to see my friend Elise Major perform with her kick ass band in a showcase. He was charming, funny, relaxed, could hold a conversation and has some qualities I really respect. He's also fucking adorable. And unlike a lot of guys I've met, he's not at all afraid 2 show affection in a completely hetero environment. It wasn't the least bit uncomfortable or awkward.

I went into the date with no expectations of how it would go really, which is a 1st 4 me, but I must say, I had a great time with him. And we didn't end it with a handshake!

So, here we go ... on 2 the infamous second date!

"Everything is everything, what is meant 2 B will B." - Lauryn Hill, Everything is Everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home